(1) 请稍待片刻。 Just a moment, please.
(3) 请等一下。我找个人来听。 Hold on, please. I'll get someone to thephone.
Hold the line, please. I'll get an English speaker.
(4) 很抱歉，我英语说得不好。我找位会讲英语的人稍后回电话给你。请教您的大名 及电话号码?
I'm sorry, I don't speak English well. I'll have an Englishspeaker call you back later. May I have your name and telephonenumber?
Good morning. This is Chengtai Trading Company. May I helpyou?
Hello. Overseas Sales Department. Taming Wang speaking.
Pioneer Electronics. This is Mary Wu speaking.
Good afternoon. This is Dan An Commercial Bank. What can I dofor you?
Hello. This is the Wang residence.
Good afternoon. Taming Wang speaking.
Wenkai Yang. Speaking
Could you put that in more specific terms?
I'm sorry. I couldn't follow you.
I'm not sure what you mean.
You're talking too fast. I can't keep up.
Could you put that more simply?
Will you explain a little bit more?
(1) 谢谢你来电。 Thank you for calling.
(2) 很高兴跟你谈话。 Nice talking to you.
(3) 感谢你打给我。 It was kind of you to call me.
(4) 请随时再打电话给我。 Call me again any time.
(5) 我该挂电话了。 I'd better get off the phone.
(6) 让我们尽快聚聚。 Let's get together soon.
(7) 有空请再打电话来。 Call again when you've got time.